The Association of Traffic Engineers of Slovenia - DIPS, is a professional society whose main purpose is the promotion of transport and the work of traffic engineers, masters and doctors of transport sciences in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, and the integration of experts in the field of transport and traffic science. DIPS is the successor of the Transport Development Society (DRP), which has been renamed for greater visibility and joint efforts to achieve greater reputation for transport engineers.
The purpose and objectives of the Society are::
- asserting the importance of traffic engineers, their work and the importance of the transport profession;
- work in the field of transport science and transport;
- promoting the sustainable development of transport and transport systems;
- monitoring, study and cooperation in the development, introduction and use of innovations in the field of transport, transport infrastructure and transport systems;
- participation in the development of expert opinions, legislation and standardization in the field of transport, transport infrastructure and transport systems;
- encouraging, monitoring, directing and organizing the education and training of members of the Society;
- cooperation and networking with related organizations. societies in the international arena;
- implementation of projects in the field of transport, transport infrastructure and transport systems;
- cooperation and networking with the institutions, institutions, companies and domestic and foreign legal entities active in the field of transport;
- close cooperation with educational institutions in the field of education of personnel in the field of transport;
- combining and socializing transport engineers, masters, transport science doctors and other persons who are connected with traffic with their activities or studies;
- organizing and organizing social events in accordance with the adopted program of work of the Society;
- organizing international and domestic conferences and events;
- mutual information, dealing with and solving current problems and other unclear issues that have a common wider meaning for members of the society;
- carrying out other activities in accordance with the adopted program of work of the company in the manner prescribed by the company's Articles of Association and the regulations in force.
Members of the Society can become persons who have completed any direction of study in the field of traffic in Slovenia or abroad and thus obtained at least VI / 1. level of education. Members can only be members who adopt the program's guidelines and the Satute of the society and act accordingly.
Membership fee in DIPS is 5 EUR for 1st and 2nd level students and EUR 10 for all other persons.
Start the registration process by completing the registration form.